Any gays going this year?

Guest sasababe

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hasn't this happened before?

i.e. someone asks a perfectly polite and reasonable question and it turns into a farcical joke of a thread instead?

:P

sasababe - don't worry - Glastonbury is open to all.

Enjoy!

Whilst we are on the subject.

Where are the Scissor Sisters ?

They seemed to play on every stage the other year , or am I imagining it ?

AFAIK there will be many and IIRC they organize a meet on a different Glastonbury forum....

unfortunately posting that on here i fear you'll probably get many of the "Glastonbury's for everyone you don't need anything special, as well as a whole load of stuff ranging from the immature to the down right offensive

Let's not be over sensitive. It is a bit of an odd question don't ya think, there'll be well over 100 thousand people at what is an extremely free (well, relatively speakin!) and open minded event. As a result you can rest assured there will be plenty of gay people there. Let's not take the forum toooooo seriously shall we! Hope you all have a top one! :P

i was a gay once, but i had to stop because it made my eyes water

:P:lol::D

Of course you won't be the only gay in the village! There's oodles of us! However, we just blend in and become one with the beautiful thang that is the Glastonbury Massive :D