Campervan ticket ref number query!

dimus

I got my festival ticket a week or two ago minus the campervan ticket which I was told would be sent out separately. I've today received an email saying a ticket is being sent out but the reference number (and the whole email) is identical to the one for my actual festival ticket. Anyone else had this or did the email reference, and specifically mention, the campervan ticket? If not, I may end up with 2 festival tickets!!!!!

yep, same here, second email with same ref. - mine should be delivered today - i'm going to pop home at lunch to check the post, so i can cruise by the post office and pick up whatever it it they have sent if i have missed the delivery this morning :)

2 hours ago, dimus said:

I got my festival ticket a week or two ago minus the campervan ticket which I was told would be sent out separately. I've today received an email saying a ticket is being sent out but the reference number (and the whole email) is identical to the one for my actual festival ticket. Anyone else had this or did the email reference, and specifically mention, the campervan ticket? If not, I may end up with 2 festival tickets!!!!!

I got only 1 despatch email, the one with my festival references on, mentioning 2 tickets and their serial numbers, which are for me and my cousin. However, the envelope contained both these tickets and the CV ticket. My mate chased up his missing CV ticket and See sent an email just like you've described, so either they made a mistake or that's the format of email they're using for CV tickets as well as festival tickets. I described this process in the 'missing CV ticket' thread, but try tweeting Glastofest as they will chivvy See to sort you out, like they did with my mate. Good luck.

1 hour ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

Round our way if you get a "missed your postman" card you can't pick up from PO until the next day. 

I live in a village, generally I have to either find the postman, or wait till they have gone back to the post office to drop off the missed deliveries.

45 minutes ago, slash's hat said:

Happy to report CV ticket received!

Nice one.. I'm trying to avoid looking at the tracker today, hoping it will give me luck lol

did you get a dispatch email?