Festival on the wall

Muppetmark

I've just had a dig around eventbrites site, and feel even less hopeful...

Eventbrite lets organizers set their own refund policies so in most cases, you’ll want to check the policy first before reaching out to the organizer or Eventbrite. The organizer can choose to list their refund policy within the event details, ticket descriptions, order confirmation messages, and/or PDF tickets.

NOTE: Since we can't issue refunds on behalf of organizers, our goal is that organizers and attendees resolve any refund requests on their own.

Just checked the actual ticket and it says Apollo Ent. operate a no refunds policy, that may just be if you decide you didn't fancy it anymore you can't just ask for your money back, I can't find anything anywhere regarding cancelled events. I do reckon we might be screwed

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, jamj said:

Just checked the actual ticket and it says Apollo Ent. operate a no refunds policy, that may just be if you decide you didn't fancy it anymore you can't just ask for your money back, I can't find anything anywhere regarding cancelled events. I do reckon we might be screwed

UK trading laws say that if the 'goods' aren't provided a refund has to be given, so their 'refund policy' doesn't apply here.

Had a reply this morning.....

Upon cancelling the event, we were not aware of the timeframe attendees could expect to be refunded. We apologise for the miscommunication and regret any confusion it has caused. Attendees will receive an update directly from Eventbrite by the end of this week, if not sooner.

2 hours ago, liambarton said:

Just recieved an email and We are gettung a refund!!! 

Seems eventbrite have dipped into there own pocket but money is definately on its way back so thats a success

Was relieved to see that this morning! I'm sure that's the full whack we're getting too, phewf!