Sneaking Large Amounts of Alcohol

Jamie23

Hi, so I'm attending this year's Y Not Festival in Derbyshire. I went last year and enjoyed it so much I quickly bought a ticket for 2016. Only one thing, in May 2016 (several months after I bought the ticket) the festival introduced an alcohol limit, 24 cans and 1 litre of spirit. This is in no way anyway near as much as I intended to take for a 4 day festival. Is there any way I could take large quantities (such as another 20 cans or a few 2 litre bottles of cider) through security without getting caught? Also I will probably taking a small amount of weed in, and don't want to be caught with it as a result of taking in more alcohol. Any ideas are appreciated :)

7 hours ago, Jamie23 said:

Hi, so I'm attending this year's Y Not Festival in Derbyshire. I went last year and enjoyed it so much I quickly bought a ticket for 2016. Only one thing, in May 2016 (several months after I bought the ticket) the festival introduced an alcohol limit, 24 cans and 1 litre of spirit. This is in no way anyway near as much as I intended to take for a 4 day festival. Is there any way I could take large quantities (such as another 20 cans or a few 2 litre bottles of cider) through security without getting caught? Also I will probably taking a small amount of weed in, and don't want to be caught with it as a result of taking in more alcohol. Any ideas are appreciated :)

Not everyone drinks cans, so there must be plenty who won't use their allowance but do want other things, in which case you need to work together..

There's loads of ways of smuggling booze past security. There's also loads of ways that the Y Not festival might not be aware of and would be fishing for information on here. Had you a reasonable track record on this site I'd have helped you, but as you don't I can't take the risk of grassing up the methods that many may be using. Sorry, but I'm sure you get the picture.

PS - Actually, I can give you one bit of advice - use your loaf.

PPS - Sounds like the Y Not festival have turned in to fascist groove things. I hope that they fail as a result.