NOS ALIVE 2016

Richi1988

On 15/04/2016 at 7:33 AM, TomViolence said:

Radiohead's manager says the new album will be out in June!

I wonder how much they will play at NOS Alive? Assuming they will have a 2+ hour set, I imagine they will play at least 5 tracks from it surely?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

NOS is very silent the last few weeks. They still have to announce 1 mainstage act and 10 acts for the 2nd stage. It will probably be a local opener for the main but for palco Heineken I think we can at least expect a few international names looking at previous editions. Bilbao BBK has some nice additions, I hope NOS will also come with Blossoms ans DMA's. New bands like that would be a great addition in my opinion and wouldn't cost much.

2 hours ago, Finge said:

NOS is very silent the last few weeks. They still have to announce 1 mainstage act and 10 acts for the 2nd stage. It will probably be a local opener for the main but for palco Heineken I think we can at least expect a few international names looking at previous editions. Bilbao BBK has some nice additions, I hope NOS will also come with Blossoms ans DMA's. New bands like that would be a great addition in my opinion and wouldn't cost much.

I think it will be another day without an announcement :P i'm getting impatient :P

5 hours ago, Mirror said:

Sean Riley are great. They sing in English and are pretty accessible. They are great live too!

I probably wouldn't have checked them out but for your heads up so cheers! If they were a British band I reckon they'd be pretty big over here. Definitely worth seeing if there's nobody I'm massively fussed for.

Good to see that they are announcing new names on a regular base again. Not surprised with the local names for the 7th. 8th is already too full with clashes, so would be totally ok if they will also fill this day up with local acts. Hopefully they'll save the international names for the 9th because that is obviously the weakest day now. 

2 hours ago, TomViolence said:

Sorry if this has been asked before but when can we normally expect stage times? I'm looking forward to sorting out the Friday clusterfuck!

In 2015 they announced the timetable 1 week before the start of the festival, in 2014 2 weeks

• 2 weeks later...

Loving the new Radiohead album, it feels as strong as their best work to date IMO!

It's obviously pretty impossible to tell at this stage but I reckon they'll play about 5/6 new songs at NOS. Hoping for... Burn The Witch, The Numbers, Ful Stop, True Love Waits, Identikit and Decks Dark.