Dissertation Questionnaire - Music Festival Motives

Ehowe

Hi there,

I am a third year Event Management student currently researching into the motives for attending a music festival for my dissertation. I would really appreciate it if you could spare a few minutes to complete the questionnaire (link is below) if you have attended or are going to attend a music festival.

Many thanks,

Liz

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1n8PdHG3SZI55XAV3jEWYDWf7syMyUoqynsLJEbKukcw/viewform?usp=send_form

You need to change your questionairre.

Which festival - singular?

Who did you attend with - only one option, I go with family and friends..........

Without those, and other, changes the results will be skewed and statistically will give you little or no useful information.

Maybe reading some threads on Efests would give you plenty of information as to why people go to festivals.................. if only it was as easy as a tick box to decide what to do and why in life.

Maybe reading some threads on Efests would give you plenty of information as to why people go to festivals.................. if only it was as easy as a tick box to decide what to do and why in life.

To be fair it is harder to do statistical analysis that way you suggested. She could develop her understanding a bit more but the tick box may does provide some numbers to deal with and other variables that aren't so clear on here

Edited by justanothername