Paying balance whilst abroad

dcummin

Just about to ask this! The Glastonbury website won't load up on Safari at the moment but roughly when about is the final payment due in the Spring? Late April?

"The ticket balances of £170 + £5 booking fee will be due in the first week of April 2015, for both UK and international buyers."

(Is it just me or is the Glastonbury website really slow since its fancy new redesign last year)

Related question, my deposit was paid within the UK on a UK debit card. At the time of balance payments, I'll be in Australia with a new address and an Australian debit card. Is it as simple as logging in and changing registration details?

Good call. I've changed bank accounts since. I presume you can pay off any card as long as you are just paying off the rest of your booking (a bit like how you pay for the deposits of friends tickets but the pay the remaining balance off their own card).