BEYONCE - CONFIRMED PREGNANCY?

Guest nippy43

I don't know what Beyoncé is trying to achieve by not saying anything. The longer she leaves it, the longer people get annoyed and start selling off their tickets, surely? Unless she's trying a route of letting all these rumours build up and then gaining ridiculous popularity when she doesn't have to cancel all her gigs after all, but that'd seem risky.

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She'll already be six months pregnant by August 5th, whether she has to travel or not is kind of irrelevant in comparison to the fact that she does perhaps the most high-octane performances in the entire music industry and she's professionally-minded in a way that surely would have her think that that anything less than 100% would just not be okay - and she will not be giving 100% when she's 6 months pregnant.

It's not about what she looks like on stage or whether she'd be "able to perform at 100%"! It's about her health! A pop star would be mad if they went on stage in front of a crowd 2000 people when six months pregnant, even if their previous medical all records were perfect. Beyonce will not be performing in front of crowds of 10,000 for many nights consecutively when carrying a six-month-old-foetus in a body THAT HAS ALREADY HAD ONE MISCARRIAGE. Beyonce was almost destroyed by her first miscarriage, there is not a chance in HELL she would risk that happening again. This is why I'm waiting for an official statement.

Edited by Zac Quinn

Removing the date from her website is very ominous. Hope she hasn't pulled out my sister will be devestated as she loves beyonce and couldn't get to her UK tour dates.

As for a replacement chuck a load of money at coldplay, blur or prince?

PULP maybe due to their connection with the festival :)

Bands like the arctic monkeys, kasabian or Jay-z all have UK festival exclusive appearances and probably couldn't be announced till mid-july.

So my guess is Daft punk :P I kid of course, I'll go for chris martin stepping in for his mates :)

The only difference now Zac is that everyone is reporting it. E news who rarely report unless sure and are very credible. I've seen Daily Mail are now posting saying 'the worst kept secret is out, bey pregnant' or something along those lines.

She's gone.

Edited by Andy0808 v3.0