Here It Is! 14 New bands

Guest t8yman

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Slash plays GNR songs

and @Neil above 2009 was a bad year to see Prodigy 6 times, they didn't change their setlist hardly whatsoever, got boring.

Andy has cleared up whats left on main

1 act for Sunday = 9 acts

2 acts for Saturday = 8 acts

and I pressume we'll be getting the standard 8 on Friday too, its opening at 1pm as usual

The setlist when he played in 2010 was:

Ghost

Back From Cali

Nightrain

Rocket Queen

Starlight

By The Sword

Sweet Child O' Mine

Doctor Alibi

Slither

Paradise City

So yes, he does and they're performed waaay better than Axl is capable of these days... and also Velvet Revolver song(s). ;)

The setlist when he played in 2010 was:

Ghost

Back From Cali

Nightrain

Rocket Queen

Starlight

By The Sword

Sweet Child O' Mine

Doctor Alibi

Slither

Paradise City

So yes, he does and they're performed waaay better than Axl is capable of these days... and also Velvet Revolver song(s). ;)

Yep, definitely true.

No idea how it works with covers, I think they have to pay royalties to the owners of the songs (ie. record companies). But it's definitely the case that when a band splits sometimes only some members have the right to perform the songs.

A band/artist can perform covers of songs at a gig or venue as the place where they are playing pays a licensing fee so they can play whatever songs they like

The only time this becomes an issue is when cover songs are put on albums or when the band covering is making money directly from the song

I am appeased with the line up :-) just noticed they are a Slayer away from having the big snore (excluding Metalica in the snore bit) they might as well take the ultimate dump on Sonis last years line up by booking Slipknot for 3 stage headliners haha.