• Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dan05delaney

• ampersand

• lolbeck

• geztival_09

ooo you can take camping stoves to v fest!!!

EDIT: I'M MISSING MY GREEN TENT!

:'(

My pink one hasn't got a porch so it isnt safe to keep my gas canisters in where i sleep!

:'(

WHAT AM I TO DOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Edited by south wales sara !

and I hate to be the biology freak but it passes through the colon and is stored in the rectum before being passed out through the anus. Chances are if you've got a 6 inch+ object going up there then unless you've been to the toilet then there might be some mess. I'm no expert though

No, I am not interested thank you. Jesus still loves you.

I was married to one of your lot, he was a lovely man but his moral compass could, on occasions, go askew. If I'd only tried harder to save him. This is why I'm here talking to you, it's too late for my Tom (name changed) but not too late for you.

There are two people who have come to my attention during my time here, they go by the names dan05delaney and geztival_09. It appears to me, despite hardly knowing each other, that they have carnal knowledge of each other. Gail, darling, don't give yourself so easily and Dan, what are your intentions? I pray for you both.

I think dan is so used to us lot now he doesnt mind that we know about his love for skiddingg :P

I know but what if you've been to the toilet and then not realised and you havent pushed it all out and theres a bit still there!

an enema seems like a good idea, but imagine saying right, gimmie an hour im gona use the bathroom a sec..