• Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dan05delaney

• ampersand

• lolbeck

• geztival_09

It's not the men!! Its the women with their fake boobs, fake hair, waxed foofs, skinny stomachs, bums that have implants in to make them the perfect shape of round. Arse holes that dont make them scream in pain when somethings put in it. Big lips, umm perfect ability to do any position..

Makes us normal girls feel inadequete :/

It's not the men!! Its the women with their fake boobs, fake hair, waxed foofs, skinny stomachs, bums that have implants in to make them the perfect shape of round. Arse holes that dont make them scream in pain when somethings put in it. Big lips, umm perfect ability to do any position..

Makes us normal girls feel inadequete :/

ahahahahahahah

:lol: at the bold hahaaa!

Yeah the women are as fake as their screaming orgasms, but they are nothing to be envious of...I mean us normal girls can have painless anal with a bit of lube :P and where's the fun in having rock hard tits that don't even bounce?? btw sara without sounding pervy or anything, you have an impressive pair of breasticles that would make a lot of women jealous :P

I'm good cheers, just looking forward to two weeks off starting Friday and Reading in a two weeks time. I also managed to find a load of army ration packs which I might help myself to which means plenty of free food for me at the fest and more beer money :D

Haha, yeah I can see that :P