Ufc

just/john

UFC have signed a new tv deal with bt sport until 2018. Every event will be shown live. They will also be promoting ufc during the 5.30pm football matches.  https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/mma/1472693/ufc-signs-new-tv-deal-with-bt-sport-until-the-end-of-2018/

Rogan is also staying with the ufc 

"I signed for at least one more year. So what I decided to do was, um, I was on the fence, man. I just do too much shit, I'm too fucking busy. And, after a while I'm like, I don't know if I'm doing myself and all the different things I do, a disservice. And I was real close, I was like, either I'm gonna completely bail off this, or I'm gonna try to figure it out.

So I had a conversation with Dana, we had a bunch of conversations, and what I decided to do was, um, no more international travel, no more flying across the planet, [.....] I decided to only do PPV, no more FOX, so I'm cutting down a lot of the events but I'm doing at least a year. So it's like a year by year thing, but at least one more year."

Edited by When Jokers Attack

Cool. Will be interesting to see if he can fight. And if his injuries from wrestling stifle him. Hes already had a few bad ones in training. Very very tough division too.

Some great events over the next few weeks.

Diaz vs McGregor II

Maia vs Condit

Arlovski vs Barnett

Miocic vs Overeem, Werdum vs Rothwell, Punks debut.

Also just saw this. 

Edited by The Nal

3 hours ago, metallimuse said:

Really hoping for a great night Saturday but seeing as I've got the lads over who only care about/know McGregor I'm convinced that fight will be over in the first lol!

Agree with Joker. Think itll last a few rounds and then Nate will do him on the ground. Dont think Conor can do 25 minutes against him. He has to box the whole fight too. 

Nate has only ever lost by submission once in 10 defeats. 10 years ago. And he has never been knocked out. Only 1 TKO. The other 8 defeats by decision. Tough cookie.