Can caravans and campervans coalesce ?

Guest no smoke without fire

Related query - read somewhere that we could drive into campsite and ditch stuff and then move car out to car park. Two questions:

1. Is this true?

2. If we have brought our camping gear in a small trailer can that stay by the tent even though the car is parked elsewhere?

Roll on the end of the month :blink:

Cheers, NS

Related query - read somewhere that we could drive into campsite and ditch stuff and then move car out to car park. Two questions:

1. Is this true?

2. If we have brought our camping gear in a small trailer can that stay by the tent even though the car is parked elsewhere?

Roll on the end of the month :blink:

Cheers, NS

Hello,

You should see what they called my siblings :blink: In answer to the various campervan/camper questions. Caravans can go next to campers and they can go next to tents, but campervans cannot go next to tents. That sounds like one of those test your IQ questions! but essentially the regulations are to do with whether the vehicle contains petrol or not. So in answer to the above post a trailer beside the tent is fine provided the car is elsewhere.

...and me erecting a tunnel awning(kitchen/diner/WC) off the back of my van(bedroom/storage) is OK is it?????

Actually, young 'Wychwood Office' has already assured me this set-up will be permissable, in a lovely private messaging session we had some months ago.

Now, if only I could be confident that the 'Grass Gestappo' will allow me sufficient room to assemble my little Scots/IOW Village......

...and

Now, if only I could be confident that the 'Grass Gestappo' will allow me sufficient room to assemble my little Scots/IOW Village......

• 2 weeks later...