P-MATES/SHE PEES!

Guest bruciebonus

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh misery, my whizz arrived and I thought great I could just go now anyway so no time like the present to try it...result pee down my leg. Oh well must try again in shower this time...success. Maybe I was over confident cos next time pee down my leg and between cheeks. It seems okay if I'm naked from the waist down but if I've any clothes on they get wet. I can't see how I'll be able to use it with trousers on. Is anyone else having these problems? :P

Oh misery, my whizz arrived and I thought great I could just go now anyway so no time like the present to try it...result pee down my leg. Oh well must try again in shower this time...success. Maybe I was over confident cos next time pee down my leg and between cheeks. It seems okay if I'm naked from the waist down but if I've any clothes on they get wet. I can't see how I'll be able to use it with trousers on. Is anyone else having these problems? :unsure:
Edited by talullah

My whizz arrived this morning. Used it straight away at the loo, no problems. But then I have chunky legs and a fat arse, so the fat probably helped to hold it all in place and stop any spillages :) Maybe if you're a skinny bird it's a bit trickier to get right?? :unsure:

Tried it again wearing clothes and to no avail :) Definately using it the right way up, as for the comment about it only possibly working for the larger lady I am the contradiction to that statement :unsure:

I suppose i'll just have to use them in the turdies so I can lose some clothing, at least it means I won't need to sit down!

right are you using the whizz the right way up?(I only ask cos I thought the wide bit went underneath,it looks like its sposed too) the wide cup bit has to be at the top....I press the underneath bit quite tightly against me...push forward a little...do a little shake before removing x

My whizz arrived this morning. Used it straight away at the loo, no problems. But then I have chunky legs and a fat arse, so the fat probably helped to hold it all in place and stop any spillages :unsure: Maybe if you're a skinny bird it's a bit trickier to get right?? :)

Yes I've got it the right way up. It's almost like I've got too much wee for it to cope. I don't think I wee like a horse but maybe I do :unsure: I'm going to keep trying for a while cos it seems such a great idea. If no success I'll do the same as Chocscoffer suggested and just use it in the turdies. In answer to the size thing I'm fairly slim but just pee the amount a horse would by the look of things (and that's without any beer). :)

Just hunting out the festival stuff and no idea where my shewee is

It was great last year for proper camping ie no real facilities so great for popping behind a tree.

Although I took it to Glastonbury IOW and V, I didn't use it. I just can't do it with an audience.

The fact is things never got that desperate, but I will find it and take it again just in case.

More importantly where's my head torch :unsure:

I have been a lurker ;) on these forums for a while but this thread made me register and post - it's hilarious!!

(I have also used the cardboard variety last year and ended up with a wet leg - too much drink and not enough tilting luckily was wearing a skirt so able to wash without out too much effort!)

Am now a proud owner of a purple willy (from ebay £9.99) must get some practice in, in the next 3 WEEKS :P

I have been a lurker ;) on these forums for a while but this thread made me register and post - it's hilarious!!

(I have also used the cardboard variety last year and ended up with a wet leg - too much drink and not enough tilting luckily was wearing a skirt so able to wash without out too much effort!)

Am now a proud owner of a purple willy (from ebay £9.99) must get some practice in, in the next 3 WEEKS :P

I bought one of those she pee things a few years ago for V festival, and had a number of accidents with it. The funnel thing is just too small.

I'm now the proud owner of a purple whizz. Tried it a few times and all ok, lulled me into a false sense of security, as I tried it last night with my pjs pulled to one side, and had a wee (excuse the pun!) accident! Not sure what happened, but if I can't manage i sober, how will manage it after 10 pints of Brothers! ;)

Festychick

I tried the She-pees the first year they had them at Glasto and had stage fright and just could not go so haven't tried since. But thanks to this thread making me laugh during a very boring afternoon at work I have now ordered a purple whiz and am looking forward to overcoming my stage fright!