NEXT GEN CONSOLES

Guest tHomBleached

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

our lass has gone to bed early and i'm not tired, there's a 24 hr tesco at the bottom of my road so might as well nip down there in 35 mins, couldn't be arsed with pre-ordering.

If tossco are charging £50 for it or there's a long queue i'll not bother though

tesco didn't have it up yet and the shelfmonkey i spoke to was entirely clueless.

I picked up an ace captain caveman t shirt though so it wasn't a wasted trip :O

I'll wander down in the morning n if they still don't have it i'll wander up to woolies

ive got my copy reserved at work...need to reserve my xbox too.

oooo im so excited!!! it feels like xmas time!!

I picked it up this morning in asda for £37, there were a few people buying it, this was at 6.30am - saddos!

prob wont get to play it today though cos I'm off to see oceansize tonight in leeds. and I'm trying to get to the couriers office for thom!

We were just talking at work about how hard it is to get a copy of GTA 4 anywhere (It is Grand Theft Auto and it is Liverpool after all). Lots of people can't seem to find any.

The icing on the cake was when my copy landed on my desk just now and I opened it in front of everyone going "Muahahahahaa".

Edited by Purple Monkey

Ah bollocks! the postman has just been and he didn't have my copy of gta with him :O not happy.

Might have to pop into town and try and pick one up, i was planning to play that all day today.