NEXT GEN CONSOLES

Guest tHomBleached

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Picked up a copy of Gamesmaster mag yesterday (due to a lack of other options in the shop) a few interesting reviews in there including

Final Fantasy XIII - 82% - apparently it will divide gamer opinion even more that 12 did, I hated 12 but was quietly optimistic about 13, now I'm not so sure

anyone know if you can stream videos to a 360 via tversity or twonky over your network without actually signing in to xbox live, or is there a way of playing them off a flash drive without signing in as it usually asks yuo to sign in for the codec update when you play them off a flash drive

anyone know if you can stream videos to a 360 via tversity or twonky over your network without actually signing in to xbox live, or is there a way of playing them off a flash drive without signing in as it usually asks yuo to sign in for the codec update when you play them off a flash drive

Edited by dakyras

yeah im gunna be on bioshock 2 soon though i think. shopto.net accidentally sent my mate out 2 copies, and only charged for 1.

and yeah i know im late onto batman, but not really been gaming as much as i used to, but im back at full capacity, and after spanking darksiders in about 4? maybe 5 days, im aiming for another short complete with batman. Theres a few games ive missed that im gunna go back to, ratchet & clank, borderlands etc. ill get them on the cheap though, ive already seen both of them for 17.99.

You have to finish venice and then collect all the codec pages you might have missed. Then you do the last bit. Check the torphies, DNA 12 and 13 are missing because the developer "ran out of time". They'll be 3 or 4 quid as DLC...bastards. 11 and 14 are fairly short.

You have to finish venice and then collect all the codec pages you might have missed. Then you do the last bit. Check the torphies, DNA 12 and 13 are missing because the developer "ran out of time". They'll be 3 or 4 quid as DLC...bastards. 11 and 14 are fairly short.
Edited by III