singles thread

Guest outtolunch

I'm sure I've watched that film with Nightcrawler13 when we had a film marathon day when we were all hungover after my birthday the night before.......we got drunk again though so the whole day is a bit hazy. Four of us all in my bed together. Most action my bed's ever seen :lol:

I think I need to borrow it off him and watch it again, if it's the one I'm thinking it was quite good.

• Replies 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are hit by the thunderbolt then you have to act on it. Even at a concert. Although clearly a more obvious course of action would be to dance with the source of the thunderbolt and make occassional eye-contact with a view to exchanging telephone numbers at the end of the concert.

Listen to me. Like I'd know any more. People probably do this kind of thing by instant messager or some such these days.

hhhhhmmmmm i am aware of what wit is culty thanks for explaining to thos that dont though, my original comment was refering to your comment about intelect. but as usual we are now talking about something else. cant be bothered. i enjoyed playing with you for 5 minutes though thanks.
Edited by Cultseeker