singles thread

Guest outtolunch

• Replies 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i really need some advice, so confused!

met this guy in a club on friday night. we were talking for ages and he introduced me to all of his friends and made a real effort with mine then took me to an amazing afterparty. all night he seemed really keen and really nice and sweet. kept saying he couldnt wait to kiss me sober, asking if i wanted to do something tomorrow and not trying to force himself to stay at mine after.

problem is hes from london, just here to see friends for the weekend, but he did say he was here alot.

then this afterparty was pretty mental (seriously like something outta skins, but with more ket) and he was staying at his mates house but they didnt want to leave yet (it was like 8am) so i said he could stay at mine cos didnt want him just crashing in that mad house. and he did, and we'd agreed that we didnt want to have sex cos didnt want to rush things cos we really liked each other and we were both pretty dead so we didnt. it was all just really nice talking for ages getting to know each other and just kissing and cuddling.

then the next morning everything was still the same, really romantic and he had to go to his mates cos hes an electrian and had promised to sort the electrics out in their house. but we said we'd do something later. then i texted him in the afternoon and he didnt reply. he had said his phone was dead on the night and needed charging but i thought his charger was at his mates house. also he was using my phone to text his mates to find out the address of their house so a couple of his mates must still have my number so he would be able to contact me through them.

i'm really confused don't know what to do. do you think he was playing me all night?

but then if he was i don't understand why he didnt try and sleep with me.

do you think i should text him again today incase he didn't get it?

i'm wary that its his last day here, finding it hard to believe that it was all an act :/

Edited by gemstarrr

yea thats what i'd normally do in this situation.

but its just cos hes london and hes only here for today and i dont know when he'll next be here :(

i'm just gonna leave it, try not to get my hopes up, then if he texts he texts.

this is really the last straw with men though, fed up, cant trust any of them!

yea thats what i'd normally do in this situation.

but its just cos hes london and hes only here for today and i dont know when he'll next be here :(

i'm just gonna leave it, try not to get my hopes up, then if he texts he texts.

this is really the last straw with men though, fed up, cant trust any of them!

That's what I'd do in your situation.. then you're not too disappointed if he doesn't get in touch, but it's great if he does :)

In my experience, there aren't many men you can trust - not just men though, some women are just as bad. Even my friends that are boys concur that men have very weak willpower and are easily led by peers...

I have been party to being messed around a fair few times too.... but a lovely one will come along to you soon enough, I'm sure :)