singles thread

Guest outtolunch

You're only 20... don't panic for another 15 years :lol::lol:

• Replies 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello peeps! Recovered from Glastonbury, any news?

My news is I <3 my new boyfriend but he's buggering off for a couple of months to Jersey :lol:

If you're with someone and it's physical and you've done everything but THAT and you drop the biggest hints, even having a condom on standby, but the lad's like 'not tonight', how long would you give it...? For those who don't know, its a lad my mate says is religious (Jehovah), but we've never actually brought it up before.

If you're with someone and it's physical and you've done everything but THAT and you drop the biggest hints, even having a condom on standby, but the lad's like 'not tonight', how long would you give it...? For those who don't know, its a lad my mate says is religious (Jehovah), but we've never actually brought it up before.

Quite possibly. But he's a bloody hypocrite, doing everything else imaginable! He said he might get me pregnant - could be that he doesn't know how it works :O then I said I had a condom, and he was like 'can't' and I said why and he was like 'not tonight' I said why again and he went silent

He's a jehova's witness. Do you know much about them? They're all freaks and weirdos. Pretty much a cult. I'd steer well clear if I were you.

If his family are really serious Jehova's then they won't want him being with a non-jehova and if he was to choose you over them then they'd disown him or risk the wrath of the rest of the cult.

Nutters the lot of them!

He's a jehova's witness. Do you know much about them? They're all freaks and weirdos. Pretty much a cult. I'd steer well clear if I were you.

If his family are really serious Jehova's then they won't want him being with a non-jehova and if he was to choose you over them then they'd disown him or risk the wrath of the rest of the cult.

Nutters the lot of them!

Edited by greeneyes1980