Clashfinder is Back

Guest elfimaju

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done on getting another addition out, I have re-printed and highlighted it <_<

Checked the clashfinder against the official lineup for the Pyramid, Other, John Peel, Jazz and Park stage and any inconsistencies are below:

John Peel Stage

Friday Make model replaced with Hadouken!

Sunday Brian Jones Town replaced by The Long Blondes

Park Stage

Friday The Langely no longer listed order starts Island Line then Eugene Mcguinness

Saturday

Lots of changes required – order of play from glasto site is:

CSS

Battles

MGMT

Surprise Special Guest

Shlomo Presents Music Through Unconventional Means

Kool Keith & Kutmaster Kurt

Cerys Matthews

Alphabeat

Team Waterpolo

Lykke Li

St Vincent

Jape

Sunday

Alberata Cross replaced by White Denim

Have just been told I can't send them. Sorry, wasn't meant to be a tease, I didn't realise it would be a problem. Those times will be printed big in the programme anyway so as long as people bear in mind they might be subject to change from the finder should be okay.

'pologies <_<

Have just been told I can't send them. Sorry, wasn't meant to be a tease, I didn't realise it would be a problem. Those times will be printed big in the programme anyway so as long as people bear in mind they might be subject to change from the finder should be okay.

'pologies <_<

Bad news, clash-fans -- I'm being sent back up North so I probably won't be able to upload the final version tonight. I expect I'll upload it on Sunday night instead. Sorry to the people who aren't at work next week and are unable to print it, but you're all bastards for not having to work. :D

I've had another look at the times still in grey and have made some big changes to Pyramid and Other. John Peel doesn't make much sense, I think there must be some tbc acts which don't get listed on TOS, but I hope I've improved it. JazzWorld looked pretty good so I didn't change anything. The Park's a complete mystery. All these changes will be included in the next update.

Well done on getting another addition out, I have re-printed and highlighted it :D

Checked the clashfinder against the official lineup for the Pyramid, Other, John Peel, Jazz and Park stage and any inconsistencies are below:

John Peel Stage

Friday Make model replaced with Hadouken!

Sunday Brian Jones Town replaced by The Long Blondes

Park Stage

Friday The Langely no longer listed order starts Island Line then Eugene Mcguinness

Saturday

Lots of changes required – order of play from glasto site is:

CSS

Battles

MGMT

Surprise Special Guest

Shlomo Presents Music Through Unconventional Means

Kool Keith & Kutmaster Kurt

Cerys Matthews

Alphabeat

Team Waterpolo

Lykke Li

St Vincent

Jape

Sunday

Alberata Cross replaced by White Denim

is the programme a hefty thing? With the big line upI can imagine it resembling a bible?