girls what do I need to take and wear?

Guest beamo

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks anyways :P

I've emailed them but chances are they won't get back to me for a while and I don't really want to order anything later than tomorrow for fear of it not turning up on time.

Don't want to get it in case it's mahuuussive. Lumpypoobum.

Things are never easy eh!?

I think that's the one.

Where/how are you planning on carrying your booze then? (apart from in your tummy)

I need serious bag help - please, anyone out there... help.... me.

What you all taking for wandering about with??

A drawstring bag..boot bag...gym bag..I am not sure what they are called but they have them in sports world from £2.99 to £6.99 I take one every year, it's amazing how much you can fit in them.

f_imagesm_2e0a9e5.jpg

At the start of the day when it's full of cans I take it off whenever we stop anywhere as it can cut a bit, but only if you have a vest style top on, no problems when over a tshirt or more. Never had a problem with rain as I wear a big lime green oversized rain thing almost like a poncho but with sleeves & zip, this goes over the top of it when it rains hard.

Ahh cool thanks. See, I did the bag under the massive poncho thing last year but this year I've invested in a proper WP jacket so this won't be possible. Maybe I should just stick everything in a carrier bag then put it in. Just a bit of a worry when I've got me camera in there.

Hi!! I have a wellie related question. Being as I dont want wellie chaffage on the calves I plan to wear long socks under my wellies....but after having a trial run (walk) in them the other day, I had a sock slippage problem!! After about 2 mins my socks have worked themselves off my feet!! Its soooo annoying!! Does anyone know of the best socks for wellies?

Hi!! I have a wellie related question. Being as I dont want wellie chaffage on the calves I plan to wear long socks under my wellies....but after having a trial run (walk) in them the other day, I had a sock slippage problem!! After about 2 mins my socks have worked themselves off my feet!! Its soooo annoying!! Does anyone know of the best socks for wellies?

That's what I'm doing too! I was going to get them all painted at the weekend but I've got an interview on Tuesday afternoon now so can't really do it until Tuesday night. I'm scared now though - so rather than being excited about Glasto I'm scared about an interview ;)

Oooh, anyone having trouble finding Nurofen pro plus thingys? Heard they are the bees knees for hangovers but looked everywhere for some and couldn't find any (well, apart from a massive packet that's really expensive)