Glaston Webcam Watch

Guest derfman

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone managed to get all 3 webcams in a row, refreshing on their desktop?

What I would really like is a desktop with the 3 webcams across the middle, and put some cool site photos off efests, TOS, BBC etc at the top and bottom of the screen. Sadly I lack the technical or artistic abilities to make this happen at the moment, I'd be grateful for any advice?

webcam2rr2.jpg

I think they're trying to get in a couple of months early :D

It never actually looks sunny there over the webcam. I'm sure it must be cos its sunny everywhere else in the country, but the sky always just looks white/ grey. Not great for weather predictions nearer the time!
Edited by greendotz

it hasnt rained here (pilton/wells/shepton area) in over 4 weeks. that doesnt seem good to me, you just know its all been stored somewhere and its all going to be let go druing that crucial weekend in june :D

I'm going back to Worthy Farm tomorrow to take MORE pictures, so look out for me on the webcam! I'll be the one wandering randomly across a field with an orange backpack and massive camera. If you see me, please save the image! I hope the weather is good. It should be, according to the weather forcast.

When I come back I'll report on the state of stuff like the pyramid stage area. Woo can't wait!