Where's our weather thread?

Guest leland

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right ho

I have been on site today setting up my stall. The site is pretty dry and the vehicles were kicking up dust. If we manage to miss mega rain in the week then I think it will be ok. I tried to push my thumb into the ground by the Jazz world stage and couldn't.

Heres some pics

And the stall is festival ukes, we sell ukuleles and we are in the Lost Vagueness fields.

Cheers

Richard

Festi Ukes.

If the rain holds off, and we get away without mud, I for one am buying a ukelele just to say thanks for cheering me up. If that holds up, we're laughing.

Come the f**k on people. It's Glastonbury. It's going to be bloody awesome. Don't let a bit of rain ruin this - we've been looking forward to it for 2 years now.

I know its not the end of the world, it will be good. Just not as good as it should be. I feel sooo let down. 5 days of nice weather in 2 years is all we wanted. Instead we got this sh*t. I am having real trouble raising me spirits I'm afraid. Just not up for it like I usually am. This will probably be wet year No.5 out of 11. So I am still winning. Just need to get myself up for it some more. STILL, I am not giving up yet. I still have faith. Its just taking a hell of a battering. :rolleyes:

Seriously chill out!

Showers are all that's forecast, mostly light showers. I remember queuing up to enter Glasto in 04 and it was absolutely pissing it down, complete torrential downpour and it had been doing it for ages. But 04 was a sound year, looking at the forecast the weather shouldn't get that bad, so really we should be alright.

the whole point of glasto being when it is is because (along with IOW) it kicks off the whole festival season, and the carling weekend ends it...well at least thats what it was until all these art nouveaux independant other festivals turned up and pissed on our parade.

ah what am i saying, nobody could piss on my parade, but you get the idea...

Right ho

I have been on site today setting up my stall. The site is pretty dry and the vehicles were kicking up dust. If we manage to miss mega rain in the week then I think it will be ok. I tried to push my thumb into the ground by the Jazz world stage and couldn't.

Heres some pics

And the stall is festival ukes, we sell ukuleles and we are in the Lost Vagueness fields.

Cheers

Richard

Festi Ukes.

Right ho

Heres some pics

Cheers

Richard

Festi Ukes.