PEARL JAM

Guest Olivavu

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm DESPERATE to see these, have been for a few years now.

Me and a mate are planning on getting tickets, but are worried about not getting them considering the popularity and lack of shows. We live in Liverpool, but are considering trying that 02 Priority thing to get tickets for the 02 show, reckon we'll have any luck ? Or will that just sell out fast? I've never used it before.

Regards.

Pearl Jam def have a dedicated following in the UK and travel the world to see them. This is partly largely to do with there are a whole generation of Pearl Jam fans who are older now and have good jobs and can afford to pay to go abroad to seem them. Plus the fact that they didn't tour the UK for what, like 6 years means they didn't have much choice if they wanted to go see them! quite a rare situation for such a big band.

I would be buying tickets for the London gig but having just had to shell out for ATP Nightmare Before Christmas (MBV, Sonic Youth!) I really can't afford it.

• 1 month later...

Poor vocal performance. Reckon Vedder needs to get into shape myself. Reckon it'll sound good on the album though. Deep into stage 4 Pearl Jam now like. Rocky and catchy, but without the visceral and vital feel of Ten and Versus. Still......................

I think his vocals are a bit low in the mix though so he's shouting, the mix isn't really that good for it. It's definately not pearl jam's crew on the soundboard put it that way.
Edited by worm

Poor vocal performance. Reckon Vedder needs to get into shape myself. Reckon it'll sound good on the album though. Deep into stage 4 Pearl Jam now like. Rocky and catchy, but without the visceral and vital feel of Ten and Versus. Still......................