PEARL JAM

Guest Olivavu

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some recent setlists...

2006-07-23 George Washington Gorge Amphitheatre

Set 1 Severed Hand, Corduroy, World Wide Suicide, Gods' Dice, Animal, Do The Evolution, In Hiding, Green Disease, Even Flow, Marker In The Sand, Wasted Reprise, Better Man/(Save it for Later), Army Reserve, Garden, Rats, Whipping, Jeremy, Why Go

Encore 1 I Won't Back Down, Life Wasted, Big Wave, Satan's Bed, Spin The Black Circle, Alive

Encore 2 Given To Fly, Little Wing, Crazy Mary, Comatose, f**kin' Up, Yellow Ledbetter

2006-07-22 George Washington Gorge Amphitheatre

Set 1 Wash, Corduroy, Hail Hail, World Wide Suicide, Severed Hand, Given To Fly, Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town, Even Flow, Down, I Am Mine, Unemployable, Daughter/(It's Ok), Gone, Black, Insignificance, Life Wasted, Blood

Encore 1 Footsteps, Once, Alive, State Of Love And Trust, Crown Of Thorns, Leash, Porch

Encore 2 Last Kiss, Inside Job, Go, Baba O'Riley, Dirty Frank, Rockin' In The Free World, Yellow Ledbetter

2006-07-20 Portland Oregon Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall

Pre-Opener You've Got To Hide Your Love Away

Set 1 World Wide Suicide, Severed Hand, Corduroy, Brain Of J., Do The Evolution, Even Flow, Love Boat Captain, Low Light, Sad, Not For You/(Modern Girl), Wishlist, Parachutes, Satan's Bed, Why Go, Blood/(Atomic Dog)

Encore 1 Inside Job, Soon Forget, Happy Birthday (Stone), Don't Gimme No Lip, Harvest Moon, Wasted Reprise, Life Wasted

Encore 2 All Along The Watchtower, Rockin' In The Free World, Yellow Ledbetter

I'll see them before you, I'll see them before you. Nah nah na nah na :blink:

Well, it's up there with Cliff Richard's christmas singles, for sure.

Anyhow, I've just realised Slayer are playing this festival. If I knew that I would have suggested to the thousands of posts above that people go watch that just to see Lombardo drumming. Awesome.

Now there's an influential band. Created the best thrash album - ever. And they would possibly eat Pearl Jam in their earlier days ....

Well, we made it to 100! I think everyone on this board must have put at least one post each on here. So as I leave for Dublin to watch the first show of this amazing band's Euro tour... I say, spread the jam! and hope to catch some of you at the weekend.

Farewell,

Fab

I love Pearl Jam

The only song I need them 2 play is Black the rest I just want lots of stuff from Ten, Vs and Vitlogy not a bad track on any of those albums! Then there is obv like Do the evolution, yellow leadbetter and state of love and trust! on the new album the 3 single and unemployable and severed hand i'd love!!

Hell I'm bored here my final prediction for leeds:

Release Me/Better man

Life Wasted

World Widfe Suicide

Even Flow

Daughter

Do the Evoulution

Smile

Severed Hand

Given to Fly

Cordouy

Unemployable

State of Love and Trust

Black

Gone

Porch

Rearviewmirror

Encore

Dirty Frank - played it for first time at last gig/Comatose

Elderly Woman

Rockin in the free world / Yellow Ledbeter

The set finishes they walk off stage hell even the music comes on - crowd shouts for alive meanfiddler allow them to do one more in worry of riots and angry fans

Alive

I still believe they might do the entirety of Ten though

Comments and adjustments are welcome!