All the posters!

Guest Creative

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Out of all the Leeds ive been to (00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05) I think its between 2000 and 2002. But i think were all in agreement with that.

(thanks everyone for putting the posters up - some great memories - i still got my Leeds 2000 t shirt *goes of to put it on*)

looking at all those posters from the mid-late nineties makes me wish i wasn't still in short trousers then. i mean kenickie on the main stage, would have been brilliant, and bis in the dr.martens. infact i just wanna go back to 97 it looks brill besides the main stage headliners.

and as for 2002, i think we all agree that the main reasons the line-up is that great is because Andrew WK is on there. leg-end! wish they'd get him back this year.

Edited by celebrate your mother

• 2 months later...

Wow Look at 1996

Black Grape one night, Stone Roses the next. That would have been magical. If only i hadnt have been just 9 years old.

You didnt miss much black grape were ok i think they got chris evans on stage to sing at one point!!! and they should have got chris evans on stage for the stone roses cause i aint met anyone yet who thought that gig was good, monkey boys voice was terrible.

As for the people having a go at terrorvision they are quite easily the best festival band ever getting the crowd going and playing bouncy bouncy tunes. Theres a party over here f**k you over there. :blink:

What a surprise you like Terrorvision! And said whilst listening to Reef too. You truly are my polar opposite. :blink:

Does anyone have a link for the lineups history of Reading? I remember seeing it on here a while back but can't find it now.