Chillys water bottles / merch

Dizzy2012

Still can’t believe we got tickets this morning - we’d honestly presumed this year would be a fallow year for us but we got very lucky 2 mins in!

seems very trivial but I did not want to spend longer on the pages as tickets went through then I had to so did not get the chillys water bottle - bloody annoyed with myself now!!

they look really cute - think they’ll have them at the stands once we’re there or have I missed the boat?

also, we always just go down to others / pyramid on Thursday and sort our t shirts / hoodi3s there but wondering if I’m missing any cute merch anywhere? I noticed a post where someone mentioned a lady at the park had a forge where you can make your own Glastonbury key chain and bits which I’ll try… .anything else I’ve missed over the years? Xx

don't get the custom ones! (painted on at the festival) mine lasted a week before the paint started coming off and now it looks hideous - waste of £30-£40 if ya ask me! 

I contacted Chilly post-festival and they said it was "art" and nothing could be done about it 😅

• Like 1

3 hours ago, tjfish said:

don't get the custom ones! (painted on at the festival) mine lasted a week before the paint started coming off and now it looks hideous - waste of £30-£40 if ya ask me! 

I contacted Chilly post-festival and they said it was "art" and nothing could be done about it 😅

That's why I didn't buy them. Didn't trust they could be used as I would use them and keep that paint on it...

3 hours ago, moogster said:

I forgot: the Park (T) shirts are actually what I almost always buy. Avalon used to have some but haven't seen it last year. Should get a west holts once though. 

After the festival lat year I got a West Holts hoodie. It was the stage I probably spent most time at. Have done the same for Park and Avalon in years gone by.

There'll be lots of options to buy the Chilly's bottle onsite.

On 4/22/2024 at 6:53 AM, moogster said:

They tend to have some at the wateraid booths. Last year there was even a stand where artists were customizing some.

We have sold some Chilly water bottles at WaterAid water bars and will be doing so again, but we won't be selling the ones that are offered through the ticket process. We will be giving out those that are pre-ordered but won't have extra for sale. But there will be other bottles for sale. It may well be that Chillys themselves will have their own stall as they did last year as well.

• Thanks 1