WOMAD 2024

incident

30 minutes ago, westholtschic said:

Looking forward to seeing Alison Goldfrapp

that friday night looks stonking, gonna have to try and work out how i might do it (right now it seems just about impossible).

7 hours ago, 1986 said:

Live so close to this but have never been, thinking of doing a day this year. From previous experience anyone know when day splits/ tickets go up?

the full splits and day tickets are normally quite late

• Thanks 1

On 2/28/2024 at 1:55 PM, westholtschic said:

Yes it does and hope you make it this year.

thanks, the main problem will be getting my powered wheels there (probably rules out the shuttle buses) - cos the walk from the furthest gate to the arena is more than i could manage. so definitely need some wheels).

17 minutes ago, Neil said:

thanks, the main problem will be getting my powered wheels there (probably rules out the shuttle buses) - cos the walk from the furthest gate to the arena is more than i could manage. so definitely need some wheels).

I’m sure we could transport you down from the entrance in an ambulance. Can you not hire any from the festival?

1 minute ago, westholtschic said:

I’m sure we could transport you down from the entrance in an ambulance. Can you not hire any from the festival?

Yeah event mobility are there with scooters( but would need to get to them to collect, I know from Glastonbury last year they wnt deliver or collect) id prefer to do it with my own resources so I find out what I'm able to do.

• Upvote 1

i'll see how things go and decide nearer the time,  theres too many variables nin my life  at the moment, i might be moving before womad and i  don't have suitable powered wheels of my own to use on grass currently (but hope i will have by the summer.

• Upvote 1