Ticket Competitions 2024

Crazyfool01

15 minutes ago, dizzymoo said:

Closed Sunday 5th May and Monday was a Bank Holiday so maybe a bit slow to announce?

They took over a week to announce the cheese winners so it may be a few days yet. Didn’t hear anything about Brooklyn winners though.

Just found some tea at my local co-op. Another roll of the dice…

On 5/7/2024 at 12:25 PM, BillieBobs said:

I’m back in the land of the living after a crazy boozy weekend lol! 

Just hopping on to wish all the Wateraid entries from everyone here the BEST OF LUCK! Let’s hope to get another e-fest winner 🤞🍀 

Just seen your designs - they are superb! And have certainly dampened any expectations I had of my own! 
You obviously put a lot of thought into them so fingers crossed you get on the shortlist 🤞

5 minutes ago, mario man said:

Just seen your designs - they are superb! And have certainly dampened any expectations I had of my own! 
You obviously put a lot of thought into them so fingers crossed you get on the shortlist 🤞

Awww thank you so much, that’s very kind of you 🥰 I did get a bit carried away and spent longer than I planned on them……feeling desperate LOL. Don’t knock your own designs, you never know what they’re looking for. Mine might be over complicated as last years winter was a good simple clean design. Only time will tell but good luck friend! Let’s hope someone in the group gets lucky 🍀 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BillieBobs said:

I’m guessing they just announce it on their social media. I’m on edge waiting for Friday, really hope at least one of the finalists is an Efester 🤞🍀 This year it’s 3 finalists, im almost sure last year it was 5 finalists 

It was 5! I didn’t realise it was three 

1 minute ago, Lucy92 said:

It was 5! I didn’t realise it was three 

I only noticed it when I was reading the T&C’s for the millionth time 🙈 They snuck that in quietly. Although I can imagine if they’re deadlocked over a few designs there’s no stopping them doing 5 finalists again 🤞

2 minutes ago, BillieBobs said:

I only noticed it when I was reading the T&C’s for the millionth time 🙈 They snuck that in quietly. Although I can imagine if they’re deadlocked over a few designs there’s no stopping them doing 5 finalists again 🤞

I liked the choice last year, was nice to see the designs 🙂 

mine look obviously drawn with a computer mouse 🤣

1 hour ago, mario man said:

How can you see them please? 

2 hours ago, Lucy92 said:

Did they tell the shortlisted people last year or did they find out when everyone else did by seeing their design there? 

When submitting my designs it seemed to suggest that they might contact via email or phone, but unfortunately I don't have any experience from last year. Good luck to everyone who entered!

Ahhh nice one on the designs BillieBobs! :)))

And everyone else who entered - I left to the very last literal minute to submit mine ://

was quite stressful ha - opened a can after lol! 😜

48 minutes ago, KJ3 said:

Ahhh nice one on the designs BillieBobs! :)))

And everyone else who entered - I left to the very last literal minute to submit mine ://

was quite stressful ha - opened a can after lol! 😜

Thank you ☺️ Best of luck, I really hope we get another efest win 🤞🍀

This is a long old wait until Fridays Wateraid finalist announcement. I’ve checked my emails and junk about ten thousand times in the hope a winning Co Op email comes through 😂

Also tried a brother’s can but no luck. At least there’s no more chocolate so that’s a small win 🤞Feel like I’m having a tumble weed moment now the fun of designing the Wateraid tattoos is over 😂

9 hours ago, BillieBobs said:

This is a long old wait until Fridays Wateraid finalist announcement. I’ve checked my emails and junk about ten thousand times in the hope a winning Co Op email comes through 😂

Also tried a brother’s can but no luck. At least there’s no more chocolate so that’s a small win 🤞Feel like I’m having a tumble weed moment now the fun of designing the Wateraid tattoos is over 😂

Me too! I don’t think I’ve ever checked my emails so much. I’m poorly at the moment so a win this week would definitely cheer me up! 

Edited by Lucy92