Email log in

Can anyone help, or point me in the right direction?

In the past I've logged in with just my username and password but I'm now being asked for my email. This is not working out for me at all as I've been through any number of old emails and can't find the one I used to sign up to efests, so I'm currently on a new profile to try to sort this out.

I have emailed webmaster (just last night so perhaps I'm being a bit impatient) and as I gold member I'm hoping I might get some help but if anyone else has experienced this I'd love to know how you remedied it.

Thanks so much 🙏🏽🙏🏽

59 minutes ago, Clareno7again said:

In the past I've logged in with just my username and password but I'm now being asked for my email. This is not working out for me at all as I've been through any number of old emails and can't find the one I used to sign up to efests, so I'm currently on a new profile to try to sort this out.

I have emailed webmaster (just last night so perhaps I'm being a bit impatient) and as I gold member I'm hoping I might get some help but if anyone else has experienced this I'd love to know how you remedied it.

Thanks so much 🙏🏽🙏🏽

I think it was done to combat spam @eFestivals isnt on here quite as much as old admin but will answer in time .... what was your old user name ? 

On 11/1/2023 at 11:47 AM, Clareno7again said:

Thanks so much 🙏🏽🙏🏽

Hey! I'm sorry for not getting back to you yet. Will look into this today 🙂

A few users are having issues with the logins after a change made to the site yesterday evening. We'll make sure to get everyone back into heir accounts today. If you are having issues logging in, please use the 'Contact Us' link in the site footer and send us a message.

Apologies for the inconvenience to everyone experiencing login issues!

36 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

A few users are having issues with the logins after a change made to the site yesterday evening. We'll make sure to get everyone back into heir accounts today. If you are having issues logging in, please use the 'Contact Us' link in the site footer and send us a message.

Apologies for the inconvenience to everyone experiencing login issues!

Thanks Iggy, I succeed to login. you can delete the @hopefullyTemporary profile I created because of that issue.

Same problem here. I have E mailed webmaster so hopefully it will be sorted. I think it’s because my email is different from when I set up account years ago. No access to old E mail

now I’ve realised the reason I have solved the problem 

Edited by Spacey
Problem solved
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

same problem. I always logged in to here using the username and my account was VERY old and I didnt know the email. Have contacted admin several times. Last time I even sent a scan of my passport to prove I am who I say I am. No response. I just created this new account to post this.

55 minutes ago, Masterluke3 said:

same problem. I always logged in to here using the username and my account was VERY old and I didnt know the email. Have contacted admin several times. Last time I even sent a scan of my passport to prove I am who I say I am. No response. I just created this new account to post this.

Admion has been busy/dealing with other things for a while.  He did eventually get in touch and sort my problem out so I chucked a few quid his way.  I'm sure he'll get round to you soon.

On 4/1/2024 at 9:54 AM, Masterluke3 said:

Just to clarify, I did get a response in the first instance from admin.. but my most recent email (7th March) has still not been responded to. I have struggled to remember my email address from when I setup the account 20 years ago as it always used to allow login with just username and password (which i DO know).

• 2 weeks later...