Campervan Field Advice Please.

DORAYME

2022was my first BDF and loved it.  Fave camp moment was watch two vans sidle apart to create a space for a small work van to pitch in between.  The guy then spent a couple of hours nailing loads of wood and tarp together to make a lovely sleeping room. Classic.

Can't remember what time we arrived Thursday last year but we ended up down in field 6.  Due to beginning knee and hip issues I'm wanting to avoid the walk from  field 6 to the arena.  So to get into field 1, which seems to offer a shorter commute,  do I need arrive ultra early or ultra late? 

Thanks.

5 minutes ago, DORAYME said:

So to get into field 1, which seems to offer a shorter commute,  do I need arrive ultra early or ultra late? 

Thanks.

As far as I can work it doesn't make much difference what time you arrive as to where you end up.

They fill up in what ever way best keeps vehicles moving.

• Like 1

So starter motor blew up last night.. 2 1/2 hours later new one on.. Radseal in to stop leak. Everything done to help with over heating.. She is 43 years old old sons.. 

Sooooo

Now just hoping that that idiot who was parking vans one at a time has learnt how to park us asap as my only concern is that lane and getting in without blocking the rd.. 

So that's it... weather will be wot it is and I wish you all a fab time. 

Guyoldson