Carparks

Fred Zepplin

I met up with friends who only got there on sunday evening and were 'making the most if it' so ended up crashing out at about 2:30am (I left them to it at Lonely Hearts) so I didn't get packed up to leave E17 Camper (I was right at the back) until 11AM, at which point I moved about three car lengths, then didn't move again until 3pm, inched out the fields for another 2 hours, and by the time I got to the road, the nearest camper fields were empty, so quite possibly it was a free for all to get out. Home by 6PM - I got home earlier than that in the last muddy year when we all got towed out 🙂

Still, enjoyed the lie in 🙂

Think we got incredibly lucky yesterday - parked in E6 and probably got to the car about 9.30. I was hoping we'd get straight out on the brown route, I asked a steward if it was open but they hadn't a clue what I was talking about (edit, despite being stood really close to it) so just went out via purple as directed and that was simple.

I was surprised by how few cars seemed to have started moving by that time in the morning, no obvious queues already formed through the other fields as we were making our way to e6.  Everyone left it late? 

Edited by p.pete