Bath and West to the festival

Paul Grima

Hi,I bought campervan tickets for the Bath and west Showground and I’ve literally only just found out that it is not on the Festival site!

They were the only campervan tickets left!

Now I am panicking bout getting to the festival and back!

Can anyone give me any info on the site and any info about getting to the festival and back?

Any info would be really appreciated, I avnt even told the mrs about this yet as I’m scared it’s gonna spoil our festival!

Please,if anybody has stayed on this site  could you please put my mind at rest!

Thanks

13 minutes ago, Paul Grima said:

Hi,I bought campervan tickets for the Bath and west Showground and I’ve literally only just found out that it is not on the Festival site!

They were the only campervan tickets left!

Now I am panicking bout getting to the festival and back!

Can anyone give me any info on the site and any info about getting to the festival and back?

Any info would be really appreciated, I avnt even told the mrs about this yet as I’m scared it’s gonna spoil our festival!

Please,if anybody has stayed on this site  could you please put my mind at rest!

Thanks

Not stayed there personally... but there are free and i believe regular shuttle buses that run from B&W to PGA (bus station)..

Lots of people do it... No festival spoilt. Enjoy yourselves