Out of office message

dotdash79

I asked chatGPT to make me an out of office message for my email and this is what it came up with, you can tell it's American:

Subject: Out of Office: Embracing the Magic of Glastonbury Festival 2023!

Hello there,

I hope this email finds you well. I am thrilled to share that I will be embarking on a remarkable adventure at the Glastonbury Festival 2023! From [Start Date] to [End Date], I will be immersing myself in the awe-inspiring world of music, art, and culture that Glastonbury has to offer.

During this period, my presence will be absent from the office, as I embrace the vibrant atmosphere and indulge in the festival's captivating performances. Please note that I will have limited access to email and may not be able to respond promptly.

Rest assured that upon my return, I will thoroughly review and address any messages you have sent. Your patience is greatly appreciated during this time. If you require immediate assistance, please reach out to [Alternate Contact's Name] at [Alternate Contact's Email/Phone Number], who will be able to provide the necessary support.

As I immerse myself in this incredible experience, I aim to rejuvenate and gain fresh inspiration, allowing me to better serve you upon my return. I am confident that the memories and experiences from Glastonbury will fuel my creativity, enabling me to contribute more effectively to our shared objectives.

While I'm away, I encourage you to explore new ideas, collaborate with colleagues, and make progress on ongoing projects. This temporary absence is an opportunity for growth and fresh perspectives, and I have full confidence in your capabilities to excel in my absence.

I can't wait to return to the office and share stories of the extraordinary moments and magical encounters I encountered at Glastonbury Festival 2023. Until then, I wish you continued success and look forward to reconnecting with you soon.

Warmest regards,

[Your Name]
[Your Position/Title]
[Your Contact Information]

• Like 1

My Out of Office from last year...

I will be in a field (with more than 200,000 other people) at the Glastonbury Festival, between Wednesday 22nd and Sunday 26th June.   

You can see what is going on at Glastonbury via the BBC's live webcam, here:  https://www.bbc.co.uk/events/glastonbury/webcam

I will likely be without either phone signal and/or phone battery for much of the time.  If your email is urgent, try forwarding on to Person X or Person Y.  I'll be back online from Monday 27th June.