National express coach victoria coach

stonewizard

3 minutes ago, stonewizard said:

Hi Im wondering If anyone would be able to clarify.

I'm getting the national express at 4.30am Wednesday from Victoria coach station.

What is the likelihood I'll actually be on that coach? 

Any Info would be appreciated.

That early I don't know tbh.  I've taken the NE coach from Victoria before at about 10am and they just had a single queue and a ton of buses, so it was more of a guideline than an exact science. 

Might be a bit more sensible early in the morning, but I'd certainly expect you'll be on a coach at about that time

12 minutes ago, ahoykatie said:

Also got this q! I've got a coach booked for 3:30am, do you think if we get there for 3am we'll be there in enough time to get our coach? Never got the coach before so not sure how busy it is!! 

There will be plenty of time. They just operate a queue system and everyone will get a place at some point.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jaykc82 said:

Excuse my ignorance on this, it's my first time but I thought the coach driver has our tickets, wouldn't we need to be on the right coach? 

Don't worry ... This is for National Express from Victoria, which is the public coach.

Your coach tickets are from See and you will be allocated a coach out, which has the ticket. Coaches back (especially London) are more of a free-for-all. You just join the queue and leave on the next one out.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Jaykc82 said:

Excuse my ignorance on this, it's my first time but I thought the coach driver has our tickets, wouldn't we need to be on the right coach? 

That's for the Seetickets coaches - these National Express ones are booked separately for people who have GA tickets.

• Thanks 1