Getting Ads on Gold

@Neil

Hope you're well - I'm obviously aware that you're mid hand-over to Iggy so if this need to go elsewhere, please say!

My Gold membership is due to renew today I think, but the last few days I've been getting ads appear on my feeds, especially on my phone.  I saw your thread to Oldbird where you advised to change the Theme, but I don't have a button/link to do so.

Could you check all this out for me please?

Thank you so much

Bex

2 hours ago, bexj said:

@Neil

Hope you're well - I'm obviously aware that you're mid hand-over to Iggy so if this need to go elsewhere, please say!

My Gold membership is due to renew today I think, but the last few days I've been getting ads appear on my feeds, especially on my phone.  I saw your thread to Oldbird where you advised to change the Theme, but I don't have a button/link to do so.

Thank you so much

Bex

Hi bex I'm out today so will look later 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, bexj said:

@Neil

Thank you so much

Bex

b ex i should have sorted this for you, you might get some emails from the system, which you can ignore.

1 hour ago, bexj said:

Thanks Neil, all looks fine now! 

you can access the 'theme' selector, when i logged in as you it was hidden behind a part of the forums software, a floating black bar that is used to apply functions  to selected posts on the page. i closed that and the 'theme' selector could be seen.