Campervan fields wristbands

Mr_Grump

As all of the campervan fields are 'outside' the fence, I was wondering what the position is regarding wristbands...do you get a second wristband to show you're in one of the outside fields (I've attended other festivals where this happens to show you're staying in a non-standard location) or is it a free-for-all where anyone with a festival wristband could potentially enter the campervan fields?

In addition, are the main festival wristbands issued at the pedestrian gates the first time you enter the main site?

This is our first time in live-in vehicle and from what I remember about the last time we attended when we camped (which was 9 years ago), we were issued with a 'pass-out' to be presented with the photo part of the main ticket when going back & forth to the carpark to collect stuff - if seperate wristbands aren't issued, I'm assuming this pass-out approach is taken for all those staying 'outside the fence'?

Yes you’re right about the pass out process. When you leave the site at gate C (to get back to the campervans) you get given a pass out which you have to hand in when go you back into the festival. You also need to show your festival ticket on entry and exit at gate c so keep that safe the whole weekend. Anyone else can pass out in the same way - you don’t have to prove you’re staying in a campervan 

The main festival wristbands are given the first time you go through gate c - so on the weds morning if you’re an early bird getting into the main site, or whenever you decide to walk down after you’ve set up in the campervan fields. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Summertime said:

The main festival wristbands are given the first time you go through gate c - so on the weds morning if you’re an early bird getting into the main site, or whenever you decide to walk down after you’ve set up in the campervan fields. 

You can set up from noon on Tuesday in the campervan fields, and enter any time after the gates open on Wednesday. We wait until the queues have died down around midday. 

• Like 1