Glastonbury 2023 Solo Traveller

SouthEastRoss

Hey all, 

Due to a major unforeseen circumstance I will be heading to Glasto alone this year. Are there any groups for solo travellers or meetup at the festival?

I am kinna okay with going alone, but would get good to know if there is something arranged before or during the festival to say hi or grab a drink with other solos, or maybe catch a set together? 

🙂

Edited by SouthEastRoss
add tags

On 2/17/2023 at 3:06 PM, SouthEastRoss said:

Brilliant thank you!! 

The more time passes, the more I’m okay with going alone, but would be good to have a group to say hi to who were in the same boat and hang out a little. 

** inaccurate info removed*** .... if you see someone wearing a pyramid hat come and say hello ... that'll be me ........ solo camping group usually in Darble just inside gate A 

Edited by Neil
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Crazyfool01 said:

they'll be an efest meet on the wed 7pm ridge and furrow .... if you see someone wearing a pyramid hat come and say hello ... that'll be me ........ solo camping group usually in Darble just inside gate A 

Great to know! 

Still working out if I will be camping or in a campervan, but will deffo be on the lookout for pitching next to fellow soloers if I end up camping. 😄

• 1 month later...
7 minutes ago, SouthEastRoss said:

So he did give our campervan ticket away to someone else as he is a bellend.. unless I can get a resale campervan tix(?) it looks like I will be camping after all. 

Anyone else travelling over from London solo?

nobody has received camper tickets so they can't be given away ....