Coach from Manchester

Liam_G

We are getting the coach down from Manchester on the Wednesday, As this is our first time we aren't sure how much stuff we can take with us? Theres only two of us we were thinking two rucksacks, a tent and a small backback that will probably come on board with us, maybe some chairs too if we cant fit them in our rucksacks, would this be ok? 

On 1/12/2023 at 8:31 AM, Liam_G said:

We are getting the coach down from Manchester on the Wednesday, As this is our first time we aren't sure how much stuff we can take with us? Theres only two of us we were thinking two rucksacks, a tent and a small backback that will probably come on board with us, maybe some chairs too if we cant fit them in our rucksacks, would this be ok? 

Chairs they might be a bit iffy on depending on how much stuff is in the coach. 

Afaik generally it's one bag and tent  underneath, one overhead and anything else has to fit on your lap/underneath your feet. But don't take the piss and try to stack five crates on your knees.

• 1 month later...
On 1/18/2023 at 9:45 PM, Leyrulion said:

Chairs they might be a bit iffy on depending on how much stuff is in the coach. 

Afaik generally it's one bag and tent  underneath, one overhead and anything else has to fit on your lap/underneath your feet. But don't take the piss and try to stack five crates on your knees.

i probably won't take any beer with me to be honest, already be carrying loads of stuff with us 

• 3 months later...
51 minutes ago, Liam_G said:

Will all this be ok to take on the coach ya reckon? The duffel bag on the right has our wellies in it ! Plus there will be a small day bag to take on the Coach with us 

608D67C8-B185-4A70-A796-F6B2F61477F0.jpeg

Yes, that looks to be about normal for two people, maybe even on the more sensible side of things.

If anyone has an issue, it'll be people bringing way more than that - but that will depend based on how full the coach is, how much luggage space it has, and how many people take the piss.

22 hours ago, incident said:

Yes, that looks to be about normal for two people, maybe even on the more sensible side of things.

If anyone has an issue, it'll be people bringing way more than that - but that will depend based on how full the coach is, how much luggage space it has, and how many people take the piss.

Phew! I was worried we’d have too much because of the extra duffel bag as well as our two big rucksacks! 

On 6/18/2023 at 10:03 PM, Liam_G said:

Will all this be ok to take on the coach ya reckon? The duffel bag on the right has our wellies in it ! Plus there will be a small day bag to take on the Coach with us 

608D67C8-B185-4A70-A796-F6B2F61477F0.jpeg

This will be absolutely fine, you've packed a lot lighter than most of the people I was on with in 2019. 

How much you can take depends on the driver I think, ours was a legend and squeezed every last crate he could onto the bus, filling up the overhead lockers and everything.