FIB Benicassim (2023)

FugNuts

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/30/2023 at 12:45 AM, Elias by said:

hello please can someone help what do i add complements to my regulat ticket, i laready bought one wich is illimited re acces beacause i thought it is a must. what more do.you.suggest me suplosing that its my first big festival.

I'm not sure what you mean by that mate, do you want advice on what else you should add to your ticket other than re-access? 

• 2 months later...
On 1/13/2023 at 10:04 AM, Toñobeni said:

New owners. Great News!IMG-20230113-WA0006.thumb.jpg.57b6bdc25e206c7a5885f3af010616fc.jpg

I’ll be the first to admit my Spanish isn’t up to much (around 0%). So is this a new buy out from the company who took over in 2019? That was my last year, obviously 2020 and 2021 were victims to covid. There’s not been enough there for me the last two years to get me back there…mainly due to the extortionate hotel prices 😂 but I’ve been toying with a return in 2024…the idea of maybe new investment will really prick my ears up. 

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Jonesy1 said:

3 day festival next year (Thu/Fri/Sat) if the dates are correct 

How would you rate this year? Hearing mixed reviews from the people I know who went and videos of almost empty crowds for some acts.For me it’s being in the sun and listening to music. For the price if a weekend ticket there’s only so much you can expect. But hopefully with 1 night less next year having the a budget for 4 nights crammed into 3 should meant a more stacked out bill? 

2 hours ago, TipToes14 said:

How would you rate this year? Hearing mixed reviews from the people I know who went and videos of almost empty crowds for some acts.For me it’s being in the sun and listening to music. For the price if a weekend ticket there’s only so much you can expect. But hopefully with 1 night less next year having the a budget for 4 nights crammed into 3 should meant a more stacked out bill? 

Gave it a miss this year for the first time in 8 years. Ticket price was great but couldn’t justify the price of flights/hotels for that lineup.

Hopefully the 3 days means a more stacked lineup as you said.

There’s the new owners also, so I’d be quite happy if they ditched this cheap ticket model and started charging €100+ again if it meant a better quality lineup.