bath and west campervans

jonnyp19871

20 hours ago, Daniel_White said:

@RyanForThewinGot a few Q's for you if you don't mind.

How long does the shuttle bus take, how often do they run and I'm guessing they still run on Monday morning?

Cheers!

No probs! But be wary, I am going from memory of an event nearly two years ago, which I spent mostly in an altered state of mind.

The buses come every 15-20 minutes and they take about 10-15 mins to get to the main pedestrian gate (PGA).

As for running Monday morning, I am not too sure, they defo run past midnight on the Sunday night, but until what  time, I don't know, I am afraid.

Hope this helps.

@RyanForThewin

Hahaha yeah I totally get that, last Gasto feel like a long, long time ago.

Thanks for the info tho! I'll be in general camping but might head home with some people in B&W so was wondering if I could get there Monday morning. I'm sure they must still be running till midday at least.

Cheers!

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know what the policy is on glass at Bath and West CV site ? Is it not allowed like the rest of the festival ? I'm not intending to bring glass into the festival, just wondering if i will need to purge the van of all glass items as i have done in the past.

We tried for CV east in the resales but just got B&W CV ticket which is a first time for us.

Thanks

3 hours ago, tigertoo said:

Does anyone know what the policy is on glass at Bath and West CV site ? Is it not allowed like the rest of the festival ? I'm not intending to bring glass into the festival, just wondering if i will need to purge the van of all glass items as i have done in the past.

We tried for CV east in the resales but just got B&W CV ticket which is a first time for us.

Thanks

You normally do, yes. It's one of the things they most diligently check for. 

https://glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/Information/accommodation/info-campervans-and-caravans/

4 hours ago, tigertoo said:

Thanks

We stayed on B&W and we didn’t take any glass as assumed the rule applied there as well. They do come onto the campervan and have a quick look round when you first arrive, nothing intrusive, think more just checking for “stowaways” 😊

13 minutes ago, Mrs Dubs said:

We stayed on B&W and we didn’t take any glass as assumed the rule applied there as well. They do come onto the campervan and have a quick look round when you first arrive, nothing intrusive, think more just checking for “stowaways” 😊

Many years ago we did get away with a stowaway and they were more carefully checking about glass 😉

2 hours ago, Mrs Dubs said:

OK thanks, I'll do the usual purge of glass items before we set off then.

• Upvote 1