Bringing own cart/trolley

TaraO

Never been a problem before, see plenty around the site,  as for the A4 bag rule this was officially brought in a couple of years ago about a day before the festival, you can imagine the uproar that caused. They then clarified to say if A4 or no bag would be faster queues, all other bags subject to strict searches, were able to take regular day bags in, jusr took longer, same last year so would imagine will be the same this year

• 1 year later...

We're thinking of doing the same this year to help with young child transportation.  I last went for the weekend years ago and went for a day in 2019, and I can't remember whether I saw many/any trolleys on the site (there may well have been). So do you think this sort of thing would be ok?

AF-MC363_3_b.jpg

On 7/4/2021 at 6:37 AM, philipsteak said:

There were many trolleys. Many many trolleys. The main stage looked like a trolley enclosure in some places. Like two particularly horny trolleys had been left alone to breed like rabbits

Latitude has trolleys, Glasto has flags 😄