Free United Utilities Water Bottles

Mike J

29 minutes ago, Comfy Bean said:

Great stuff. Ordered ?

Came in really handy last year. Sometimes for water ?

Did they ever ask you to empty it? I was in general last year and wouldn't have dared been so blase about it by taking booze in it, but not once did they ask me to open it. Oh, and where were the water points in the arena? I've always been under the illusion that the bars had to give you tap water if asked but they were arsey with me last year so I spent a fortune buying cans of water from the ice cream van.

2 minutes ago, Curlygirl said:

Did they ever ask you to empty it? I was in general last year and wouldn't have dared been so blase about it by taking booze in it, but not once did they ask me to open it. Oh, and where were the water points in the arena? I've always been under the illusion that the bars had to give you tap water if asked but they were arsey with me last year so I spent a fortune buying cans of water from the ice cream van.

Not once ?

There were taps as you come in from emperors and down the hill across from chai wallahs.

2 minutes ago, Curlygirl said:

Excellent thank you. Coming in from General will be why I didn't see them. Were they near the bank of pink and blue portaloos?

Aye, I think so. I’ll be coming in through general this year for the first time in a while so hopefully they won’t be checking the bottles. 

39 minutes ago, Comfy Bean said:

Aye, I think so. I’ll be coming in through general this year for the first time in a while so hopefully they won’t be checking the bottles. 

I've just told a bare faced lie!! I was in Great Plains last year. The year before I was in general and I didn't get searched once. They were very thorough coming from GP tho!