First Time

LandmanUK

Download the handy official Glasto app and take a look through the lineup http://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/download-the-official-glastonbury-2015-app/

Other stage has some rock and there's sure to be more gems hidden in the smaller stages. The app lets you hear audio snippits from each act so that's a real bonus if you don't recognise any names B)

1 hour ago, LandmanUK said:

Hi its my first time at Glastonbury this year and I'm not sure what to expect, i like rock type music is there a particular stage which caters for that?

You'll find lots scattered all around the festival. Glastonbury is very very different to any other festival and id definitely recommend just going to explore and stumbling across things. You see some amazing acts that way you probably would never have seen before or thought about seeing 

2 hours ago, LandmanUK said:

Hi its my first time at Glastonbury this year and I'm not sure what to expect, i like rock type music is there a particular stage which caters for that?

You've got ZZ Top & Muse on The Pyramid, Night Beats on The Park, Gary Clark Jr on West Holts, John Fairhurst on various venues over the weekend & Hobo Jones (rock with a skiffle twist) in The Avalon. 

This thread has a few rock bands listed 

7 hours ago, LandmanUK said:

You lucky, lucky, lucky sod. The first time's the best time - explore and wander and I guarantee you'll find music of all genres that you love (from massive bands you've heard of and tiny bands you haven't yet). Resist the temptation to stick with the main stages - yes, there are rock acts on Pyramid and Other and John Peel, but there'll be music to your taste in far flung corners - and the best thing about Glastonbury is that there's so much on - if you're not enjoying something, move on to something else. You're going to be blown away - enjoy it!