Primavera Sound 2016

DanielM17

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry if anyone has asked this already, but what's the deal with reselling tickets if you can't go?

I want to get some as a Christmas gift but would like to know I won't be stuck with nothing more than expensive souvenir tickets for a festival I missed if she can't get the time off to go.

The Primavera website says there's no changing of names and no refunds, but I've seen old posts on forums where people were selling their tickets at face value. Is there a workaround?

I sold one as well. If you get in touch with them via e-mail, they tell you how to do it. I had to fill some kind of authorisation in order to transfer the ticket. However, I think they proceed differently now and it's become a bit of a hassle. Last year though, one of my friends bought one on resell and had no trouble using it. 

Not at all. I also believe a band or two will be shared between Primavera and BBK. And I wouldn't rule out any of the bands playing at Sónar either; I think Majical Cloudz played both Primavera and Sonar in 2014, for example. 

And here's another thought. Bon Iver are touring around Asia next spring. Do you reckon they could be one of the headliners? Justin Vernon loves Primavera Sound, even though he has his own festival now. 

PJ Harvey for Roskilde.

Think it's safe to say she's 99% for PS now.

Edit - 

Bloc Party, Yeasayer, Caribou, Deftones and Iggy Pop for Northside.

Think you can count Deftones and Caribou out. Would love to see Iggy there. 

Edited by DiscothequeDave