Somerset Gazette 45 years of Glastonbury Special

mrfinn

Hey all,

I was just looking for Glastonbury local news and stumbled upon a post for the Somerset Gazette, they are doing a 45 year special edition paper insert and you can buy it online.

Apologies if this has been posted before, just wanted to let those who like to collect such things know...Ive just ordered mine :)

http://www.sheptonmalletjournal.co.uk/45-Years-Glastonbury-Festival/story-26716101-detail/story.html

but not to worry 

the pain is - there is no option for buying more than one ' without filling out the form again ' all it would take would be ' how many copies ? 

I collect anything glastonbury! I'm a sucker. .;-)

Glastonbury Festival Tales - Aubrey, Crispin
Hardcover: 249 pages - Sold by: The Book House £2.29 - Condition: Used - Very Good - This item will be picked, packed and shipped by Amazon and is eligible for free delivery within the UK

now I cant say if you will have the same luck as me but I recently bought this for a friend as I have been giving one as a present so knew this person would love one - anyway placed the order - even although it says 'Used - Very Good'

it was in fact brand new and had never been opened .

note - the seller was ' The Book House ' via Amazon so cant say if others would also be selling brand new copies.

if I had knowing at the time I would have bought their whole stock because I could easily sell them to Crew mates as they would be falling over themselves to buy them - they have a printed price of £18.99 but as they are out of print I reckon people would  be happy paying £20 { with all profits going to the charity we are supporting this year } - I could also get permission to get the bars to sell them as well so I could shift a good fifty books so bringing in nearly £900 for that charity.   

it only gives details from 1970 to 2003 - goes into the Production more than from a ticket holders point of view but as I know some of the people mentioned its interesting reading their take on events.

still some cracking images and if they updated it they would clean up as its the best book I have seen.

well look at it this way - The Glastonbury Programme 2014 costs £16 { many Volunteers have to buy them although some do get them free } and this Book was far better value.

418HBPAH4AL.jpg