WiFi

matt2007

there is some wi-fi in 'some' crew areas but you need a password to use it so ask who ever is in charge.
Don't have a clue about your crew area but I know over in my crew area there is and have been able to get a hold of the password for some of my team who use laptops etc etc.

Hotspot an android phone with a (three) network pay & go sim (£15 all you can eat data top up will do) preferably somewhere high, top of the park etc, had pretty fast 3G+ / hsdpa on three last couple of years

Good luck getting data! Till Friday you're probably OK but forget it then after till the fest is over. Also 3 have reigned in hotspotting on PAYG, if you're all on android then you'll probably be fine but as soon as an iOS or Windows device connects then you may find your connection kickedmoff till you reset your phone.