See Coaches returning - do they check tickets?

Jellylegs

I live in london but have to go to liverpool for the coach as its all i could get, if there were spare seats returning to london would they let me on?

If it was me, I'd just get a train going back to London or find someone to give me a lift!

I looked at last years timetable, and the return to Oxford went at 2.30pm - much better! We're only 2- 2 1/2 hrs away so no idea why such an early departure.

At least I'lll be home at a reasonable hour I guess!

It's a bit random isn't it, it's not even like we're dropped off at a proper bus station either, we were just left in town & expected to adjust to normal life haha

we're on the 6:30am back to Cambridge & it's going to kill me! Very tempted to just leave it and hope for the best as I'm sure there'll be loads of people not bothering to get their coach back. I wouldn't steal someone's seat if the coach was full either. I'm not a total bell.

Have booked a return on See Coaches to London, but now need to go to Bristol after the festival.

Does anyone remember do they actually check for tickets and scan them when leaving Glastonbury?

They didn't check us, didnt even ask if we had tickets. The coach wasn't full either, me and my two mates had two seats each! This was about 12pm.