Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Just now, flickflucker said:

Don't suppose anyone has a screen shot of the payment page do they? Just so that we know exactly what to expect in what order.

I am prone to panic.

It gives you an option for parking and cups. FUCK the parking and cups, they will only ruin your chances. You can get parking on the day. But no I don't have a screenshot of payment page 

7 minutes ago, flickflucker said:

Don't suppose anyone has a screen shot of the payment page do they? Just so that we know exactly what to expect in what order.

I am prone to panic.

Had name, address, email to fill out as well as payment details.

The name etc were filled out on mine but with the first ticket details, but I was buying for someone else so had to change it all to my details so it matched my payment card, luckily had it all ready to copy and paste so just managed to get it on in time.

I said no to all other options, insurance, parking, cups etc. you can always phone seetickets after and try and get these adjusted if necessary!

It gives you a five minute countdown, implying that the tickets are held for you until the time expires. I approached this with a healthy dose of cynicism and typed my card details in as fast as I could. You'll need to select whether you want insurance and then as CB says, cups and parking ticks. Hit 'buy' and then you're done.

Good luck everyone. I hope you are not kept too long waiting for the tickets to come back in.

18 minutes ago, flickflucker said:

I am prone to panic.

You don't need to change the address to match the card billing address. The address on the screen is the registered address where they will be posted and it does not need to match the card billing address. Leave it as it is!! (tickets won't be posted if they're coach anyway).

I think there are 2 check boxes to tick - one saying you've understood t+cs and one saying if you do or don't want insurance. (others are optional) 

I have officially given up.

It is my wife's birthday on the 25th June and we always celebrate at Glastonbury, but with the ticket situation this year and missing the secret resale last week (even though I was on there within 10 seconds) I decided to book a weekend away for us which I did yesterday.

Hopefully we will be successful in the October sale for Glasto2017

I made sure all the booking I did yesterday was non-refundable so I can finally free myself of the Glasto2016 ticket torture.

I will still be monitoring the pages and post alerts in Cityboy's WhatsApp group and in here if there is anything to report.

Good luck to everyone, although I am 99.9% certain there will be no more tickets released. I hope the torture is over for you all, very soon.

Edited by mocoworm

2 minutes ago, mocoworm said:

It is my wife's birthday on the 25th June and we always celebrate at Glastonbury, but with the ticket situation this year and missing the secret resale last week (even though I was on there within 10 seconds) I decided to book a weekend away for us which I did yesterday.

I made sure all the booking I did yesterday was non-refundable so I can finally free myself of the Glasto2016 ticket torture.

I will still be monitoring the pages and post alerts in Cityboy's WhatsApp group and in here if there is anything to report.

Good luck to everyone, although I am 99.9% certain there will be no more tickets released. I hope the torture is over for you all, very soon.

Hope you enjoy the holiday!

3 minutes ago, mocoworm said:

have a great time wherever you go!

2 minutes ago, dan273 said:

Morning all, been looking at Green Man festival as an alternative for this year.... any thoughts or experiences?

All my friends go to GreenMan and tell me it is excellent. They go every year without fail. I may go with them this year. 

4 minutes ago, mocoworm said:

I've come to accept there wont be any more tickets released and I'm not stressing over it anymore. That sounds lovely, I hope you have a great time and good luck for Tday in October 

Just now, mocoworm said:

All my friends go to GreenMan and tell me it is excellent. They go every year without fail. I may go with them this year. 

Well, that might make two of us, since me and the missus started going to Glastonbury it has stopped us bothering with anywhere else. Maybe time to try elsewhere!

3 minutes ago, dan273 said:

Well, that might make two of us, since me and the missus started going to Glastonbury it has stopped us bothering with anywhere else. Maybe time to try elsewhere!

Where is Green man Festival?