2015 Campervan Tickets - Those in need...

Bonedaddy

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure this has already been taken into account, but just in case. I remember one year (2010 maybe) where all of the tickets had been sold out for weeks and then all of sudden a new batch of hundreds became available. The explanation being that GFL had decided to rent another field from a local farmer. Is it worth providing some numbers on those needing CV tickets to GFL to show them that it is worth taking this step again? Maybe SEE tickets feed things back to GFL but it cant do any harm to post some numbers on FB or Twitter or email the GFL team directly? I think there were even tickets left over by the time the festival came around because people couldnt sell them on ebay.

I was unsuccessful in the resale so sadly wont be needing a van pass now, good luck to everyone and if I hear of any passes being sold I will post on this site x

Sorry to hear. Appreciate the eyes and ears.

And if you do have very deep pockets, you could always try flyglastonbury. they usually have VIP tickets on sale in addition to their fees (but think it pushes it to £1k+ pp)